APPLICATIONS FOR 2016 NOW OPEN
Your future in fashion starts at Colour Cosmetica Academy of Design. We encouraged you to apply early to secure your place. Overseas applicants are reminded to apply early to ensure adequate time for student visa processing when accepted.
Preparing to Apply for 2016
- Read the Design Academy course information
- Complete and submit application forms with required academic documentation
- Start developing ideas for your design research and presentation portfolio assessment to be presented during your interview
- Our Beginners Workshops are a fantastic way to develop your design drawing skills or join us for a Portfolio Workshop to assist development and presentation.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applications to be submitted to the Office of Administration Centre or firstname.lastname@example.org at Colour Cosmetica Academy campus
- Applicants should ensure that all relevant supporting documentation relating to the entry requirements of their course are enclosed prior to submission
- On receipt of your application, a Colour Cosmetica Academy team member will contact you to schedule an interview. During the interview you will be discussing your fashion, design and art objectives as well as presenting your Design Research and Presentation Portfolio and Assessment Task
- Please note that your Design Research and Presentation Portfolio does not need to be complete when submitting your application, but will need to be ready for your programmed interview. Applicants overseas or in remote locations can submit their portfolio via the post or digitally and participate in a phone interview.
If you are intending to apply for Academic Credit/RPL, please complete and submit the Application for Academic Credit (RPL) form with all required supporting documentation.
The Application for Academic Credit (RPL) form should be submitted at the same time as your Application for Enrolment.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us on email@example.com
APPLICATION FOR RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING